Fall has officially arrived and orange is undoubtedly the color of the season. From the new studio set of The Today Show, to our own Home of Distinction family room, orange is trending in home decor and there are many ways to introduce this color in your own home.
- For a fresh fall look pair orange with beige, whites or yellows.
- If you’re ready to commit to orange for more than one season, choose one of the many paint colors available.
- Earthy orange pairs perfectly with cobalt blues, greys, deep plums, and teals and textures popular this season.
- Orange looks great in bold fabrics and patterns including this seasons Ikat and animal prints.
- If you’re only ready to experiment with color, choose pieces that don’t require a commitment – pillows and lampshades are a great choice.